5 Years of Travel (Lessons and Adventures)

What makes you feel alive? What makes you feel anticipation and enthusiasm now? What would you rather be doing right now? And where would you rather be? And what’s stopping you other than yourself? It’s not money or other people. It’s just you and your priorities. Your only priority is finding your path in life. The trouble is, you think you have time.
What gives your life purpose? What are you grateful for? What marks the days when you are excited to get out of bed? Maybe you’re still looking for it. Sometimes you have to explore the world outside so that you can find the answers inside.
What if you become aware of your inner dialogue and feel control over your emotions. You learn to still your mind and recognize your intuition, deep in your belly, in your very centre. You trust it and follow it. And you have a little faith in the universe having your back. Tap into your own state of flow and you find clarity and direction. And your intuition will lead you to purpose and fulfillment.
You can gravitate to places and people who inspire you, whom you admire. You can learn to anchor the states of mind that serve you best. And you can drop into them as you wish. You can consciously chose how you react to the world. And you can choose to work on yourself and become extraordinary. And don’t take any of it too damn seriously! Lighten up and have some fun! Play outside your comfort zone!
There are many ways of looking at the world, and your own beliefs navigate your own particular experience. But you are entitled to make new ones, to change. Everything changes with time. But it’s up to you to chose growth.

Blog: http://sundayfundayz.com/
Merch: http://highonlife.co/
Like: https://www.facebook.com/sundayfundayz
Follow: http://twitter.com/sundayfundayz
Insta: http://instagram.com/highonlifeco
Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sundayfundayz/sets/

1. OP Bear says:

I'm 14 years old and my dream is to go out and live life without fear. I want to explorer the world, have fun and be I want to be. I want everyone to have this dream, to have the inspiration and to live life full on.

2. Absolutely love this!!! Such creativity and action!!! I've been travelling for the past 5 years as that is what makes me feel the most alive and everyone keeps telling me to start a youtube channel, and after much anticipation I have finally started. Would love to go on an epic adventure with you one day soon! You look like a blast!

3. Kiana Cuesta says:

This video has really just moved and inspired me to follow my dreams I am so thankful for creators like you

4. siZit chand says:

dammm man…its awesome

5. You guys made me want a drone so bad!! Also traveling but need to find friends like yours who'd love some adventure! Amazing editing! <3

6. Bruzes says:

The kid weightlifting timer 4:31 He has Blau clothes and he’s doeng power weightlifting ????️‍♂️ in your promo video you edit (“Instagram 100k followers 48hours”) that’s not little hercules are I can’t find the video

7. Milan Tailor says:

How do you make money (other then YouTube obviously)? Strange how you can afford it.

8. ROVERPACK says:

Very Inspirational video and the edit is really cool. I hope I could make videos like you guys. Great work!
    Keep inspiring us

9. HARRY PATS says:

Can i Use ur VIDEO FOR A SONG
    I will give credit to you

10. GUYS CAN SOMEONE PLS PLS TELL MR WHAT SONG HE USED?!!
    Thanks

11. prasad gopal says:

Find a peace of you all across the world at lowest price https://zen.trvl.com

12. David Hilton says:

You guys still destroying the environment for your own pleasure? Yellowstone, Salt Flats, etc…

13. Is the stick for your GoPro meant to keep it stable? (Sorry, looking into getting a GoPro, but still doing some research).

14. You guys are such an inspiration!! Can't wait to see more stuffs
    keep doing that!
    Make me dreaming <3

15. Syu Tulips says:

Have u guys been to Malaysia?

16. Aryo Yusuf says:

I just repeat this 4 times. woaa

17. macpava says:

Thank you for your videos! They are amazing!!!

18. anyone know the name of the song playing?

19. this is fucking nice!
    Did you just zoom fast out for the effects?

20. wish the voice was louder

21. Love this video ????????

22. Damn watched these guys when they had no subs , now after i return to this.

23. EdgarSolano says:

What's the name of the song? I loved it!

24. HPhenomenal says:

Best video on youtube.

25. TpaSteve says:

Great edit guys. Sweet narration, Rush. I got chills!

26. очень мотивирующее видео, живи и получай удовольствие от жизни во всем….please tell me the title of the song after the inscription "subscribe", I can not find

27. hello everybody book online tours in Georgia georgiantours.net

28. I love the video, could you please tell me what type of drone did you use in the video? it has amazing quality

29. Sack Antil says:

can anyone please tell this music name?

30. Wow – großartiges Video… was für eine zukünftige – glückliche – neue Welt für alle Menschen, die es wollen !!! Alles ist möglich.

31. Awesome video i subscribed already