MyStreet SHIPS! Aarmau, Zane~Chan & Travlyn ART CHALLENGE Aphmau

Yay! I finally got to draw the adorable MyStreet Ships~
I hope you guys like them!

Previous Aphmau art challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwBfM4WvXm0

Subscribe to join the Pings and earn your wings!
Be sure to leave a Like and let us know what you would like to see next!

Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flyingpings/

Join me on Roblox: https://www.roblox.com/users/648042/profile

Watch me on DeviantArt: http://flyingpings.deviantart.com/

1. Did you know katelyn is like gril it was made me mad like what the heck katelyn why do you like gril now I need to Se travis and katelyn in love okay

2. You think your behind im on MC Diaries

3. Parker Panda says:

Zane~chan for liiiiife

4. You should start watching My Little Pony it’s on netflix

5. Draw the mermaids please !!! And the pirates

6. kitty plays says:

Zane~chan!!!πŸ’–πŸ˜»πŸ‘…

7. Sanic Mlg says:

Aaronau and aphmau are best freinds

8. you use sai am I right

9. could you do a tutorial on shading?

10. I'm odssased to but I have not watched Emerlad Secret

11. Pawffle Dog says:

I just wanted to say

Travis is a dork

And Garroth is a boob

12. When is #travlyn going to happen in Graduation Days?

13. I like Ein more the MICHI! EIN <3 is sooo bad! #badboysbelitlol

14. I picked the Zane~Chan drawing because it looks more detailed. 😊

15. Cool video, Bethany! πŸ˜πŸ‘Œβ€

16. Canada don’t use the the mask u put on zane

17. U have to watch this episode on minecraft diaries it's called his choice please watch it

18. B's World says:

My fav one is travalyn Travis and katlyn

19. MysticMagics says:

my fav ship in aphmau is ALL OF THEM

20. you should draw aphmau first day of high school selfie !

21. Melody Mlp says:

I shipped armau from the beginning. XD
    Edit: I ship Zane~chan under the name Zana. Cause Nana!

22. Golden Star says:

Can you make Vlad, Garroth, and Zane in a line. Than Gene and Dante being weird brothers. Plz make these crazy brothers I love them so plz love you

23. OMG YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I love your videos + i recomended you to like 6 people πŸ™‚ LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

24. Sky Kim says:

TEAM ZANE~CHAN ALL THE WAY
    But my favorite drawing is Travlyn

25. ZANE~CHANπŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ–€

26. EIN CAN GO DIE IN A BLACK HOLE
    you will see why HE ALMOST oh
    sorry almost spoled

27. rebeca reyes says:

Aarmau for life!!!!!!!!!!

28. Emily says:

Honestly… I'm kind of obsessed with all the ships…
    I think I would put Zane~Chan/Zana as my OTP.
    And before you say "well Aarmau's the main one so that should be your OTP" or somethin like that, I have an explaination. I like to put them in a separate category cuz they're engaged! Yeah… and I'm too lazy to finish this comment… bye!
    β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ