How I Travel on Budget pt. 2

►Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4586385
►My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/training.pal/

Music:

1. Keep up this great work. Your travel videos are so relaxing and show whats worth living for.

2. I saw your 50 facts video and now these 2 videos, and I must say…truly an inspiration.
    Also, being a vegan…you must have experimented with quite a lot of food varieties and cooking methods. I will still give a personal suggestion to look out for more vegan/vegetarian recipes from India, as still around 40% of India is vegetarian (not vegan…but, still will do by removing milk,if any) for good quickbyte and healthy recipes which you can cook at home or during travel, including the dishes for the aromatic basmati rice and kidney beans soup(We love them in India). Also, spicy food will suit your taste buds.

3. How to Save On Airfare: The Definitive Guide To Flying For Less 👌 http://bit.ly/2wiughT 👌
    #travel Cheap #exploring #waterfall #aroundtheworld

4. Loved it! I remember how i trained in a park and showered myself with a waterbottle in the restroom of a restaurant. but i prefered sleeping in my car 🙂

5. Imbored7592 says:

You can't always get what you waaaaant, hahaha Dave this video made my day, keep on keepin on brother 😀

6. André Luís says:

You've got a trip tattoo. AWESOME!

7. Rahul Mehta says:

I just envy the peace you have, with you ,inside you. No fancy bullcrap, happy with small things … I wish I could achieve the same peace in my mind… You are the wealthiest man with the happiness than no other can afford , #Respect my man… 🙃

8. threalcain says:

Dudeee your camera not dying ? 😂

9. fAnts says:

Very interesting video man, seems that you ate less than usual or am i wrong?

10. Where do you keep your wallet while sleepinh and swimming?

11. Thats not how to travel on a budget, thats how to travel on no budget at all . But i liked the workout no matter what/where concept

12. TheLink3264 says:

Yoo this is so awesome thanks for all the tips !

13. t0rnapart88 says:

Video is great, we can learn about travel, food, fitness, calisthenics, budget, but can please someone reveal the formula of how this guy manages to sleep for 10 straight hours a night? I cannot do this in my own home in a bed, nevermind in a different climate and environment, in the woods and not in a safe environment

14. Harry Collin says:

On trips on the past i have used a simple tent but i always get to hot.
    What kind of price do you need to pay for a hammock with sufficient quality to last?

15. FraneMC MC says:

Can I start SW if I have 13???????

16. Please make more of these videos, they are extremely good and you will gain many new viewers. Good work!

17. Climbing mountains is instincitve to humans, it-s necessary for getting a lay of the land, elementary for survival since we cannot find water as easily as other animals.

18. in abandoned buildings and forests in Croatia also be careful and ask locals if it is safe as there are still landmines

19. Sam says:

it was painful to watch how you praise menel life 🙂

20. I chuckled at the Mick Jagger part! Nice vlog dude, enjoying them.

21. demboi says:

hey there, your video really inspired me and since i wanted to travel in my vacation anyways, i've decided to try a budget trip similair to yours. I know it may come of cheap, to just copy what you did, but it seems like the ultimate achievement of freedom, fun and peace, in these modern and constantly by the media controlled times. of course ill make some adjustments and the location will be another one, but i still want to have a comparable trip. But since it would be the first trip like this for me, i have a few questions:
    1. how exactly do you strat planing? do you pick flights first and then just see what to do in the country or do you set up a plan/ route etc beforehand and then book flights.
    2. how do you pick your routes, under which criteria?
    3. i didnt see many cosmetic products in your backpack, i dont mean lotion or makeup, i mean things like sun blocker or mosquito spray. didnt you have any problems with that, you seem pretty untouched of both.
    4. didnt you get any legal trouble for just sleeping outside?
    5. how did you charge your electronic devices over the time ? i mean, 1 powerbank couldnt have lastet you a week, could it ?

sorry for the long comment, but im really interested and excited about your video and justcant stop thinking about the trip

22. Darth Vader says:

If you had money for a "normal" vacation (hotel or appattment room, meals on the go like some restaurant a sandwitch and so on..) would you still travel like you do now?

23. your vlogs are awesome !
    keep up the work .

24. WinnerorNot8 says:

Superficial jerk, likely thinks he's better than others.

25. TrainingPal
    can you do a video how to fix skinny fat with chalisthenics? all other youtubers talk about deadlifts and weight squats

26. Leo Zovic says:

Have you ever gotten sick or injured on one of these trips? How did you deal with it if so?

27. Fivos Papa says:

You should do more of those man i love nature but thanks to you i have an urge to explore it even more i believe you should make more videos like those to motivate others to go outside and enjoy the awesome world we live in 😀

28. How do you get your protein intake during the trip.

29. More or less cleaned 😂

30. Carton says:

I'm just curious is this a common way to travel on a budget in Europe or is more just a way you and your friends like to travel

31. Jin Sangmin says:

It goes to primitive life

32. Let me give you an advice with the PET bottle shower. Do not unscrew the bottle cap completely. Do it half way and let the water leak through the mouth of the bottle. In this way you can use the same amount of water four of five times longer. Were you able to take your firestarter to the airplane? Was it not confiscated? Great video!ATB, Géza

33. rosu vlad says:

Hi trainingpal! Can you please make a video with resistance bands targeting different body muscles?

34. You should get married and have lots of cute children

35. Pedro Junior says:

Ok..you just forgot to tell us what to do when the urge to take a shit shows up.

36. Aimer Peter says:

amazing budget I hope somehow similarly I graduate too :}

37. Luka Guzovic says:

I'm glad you've enjoyed Croatia 🙂

38. Dylan Blok says:

You're so funny dude I lost it when you told us what's for dinner today hahaha. Question, do you have any favourite books on minimalism? I reckon you read a few, thanks in advance

39. Awesome dude. Did you guys bang the girls ? When is the sex tape in nature coming out ?

40. Sam Smeets says:

Gordon Ramsay is getting some competition with Cooking with David 🙂
    But good video as always!

41. You are amazing, and your channel is really unique. Wish you 100k very soon!!

42. Okay, now I got real questions: Are you still based in Thailand? And how do you manage to get enough protein with just that?

43. Best travaling documentary ever. Thanks for sharing 🙂 Maybe it will be my first destination when I start traveling if I do