banner

Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle!

YAY! Thumbs up for more health style videos! 🙂 let’s start off this new year healthy & happy! CLICK HERE FOR MORE HEALTH TIPS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtHmK2JeNjY

**PS I filmed the voiceover when I was really sick so sorry about my voice hahahaha

Social Media Links
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/breelovesbeauty
INSTAGRAM – @breelovesbeauty

don’t forget that being fit is not a destination it is a way of life. 🙂
and being healthy is NOT just about how you look, it is so much deeper than that. I challenge you to find “your healthy” 🙂

1. Milan Gayen says:

its really help for the people health.from sahayya.in

2. Selina Ali says:

U inspired me and put a smile on my face

3. iTsBr1an says:

I try to be as healthy as possible but I could use anybody's help, I've been having lots of pain and tiredness, please look at my page https://www.gofundme.com/2quqe-brians-medical-fund

4. i really enjoy all the tips.thanks

5. Pigston545 says:

I'm now addicted to tea and smoothies 🤔

6. KeyborgTroll says:

Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hello,
    I want to share some information with you, which has been very helpful for our health. Here we aware, how we cure our lifestyle disease from NATURAL PRODUTS and how these produts are better from medicine and what is the harmfull effect of medicine for our body. For more information contact..
    Anjali gautam
    WhatsApp +919711697432

8. I wish I could work out by the sea every morning🌍

9. when your traditional food is already unhealthy but yummy

no chance for me to get healthy 😂

10. I absolutely love your video!!! Keep up the great work! You definitely inspired me to be more healthy💕

11. Bright Shine says:

Well Your Tips are Great!😉😉😉

12. Guys can you subscribe to my channel

13. This is so helpful. Thank you 😘

14. is it okay to drink soda if you have a medical problem

15. You don't need to drink 1/2 of your body weight in oz. You need to drink water when your body tells you it is thirsty, or in other words there is enough sodium to absorb the water. If you drink a lot of water when your not thirsty that is bad. It is also a misnomer about drinking 1/2 of your Body weight in oz. You can die from drinking to much water and your sodium (or salt) level is gone or not drinking enough.

16. How about I not cut out soda entirely and do like a dr pepper a day. From Texas haha

17. Divneet k says:

You're truly the only person on YouTube that gets me motivated and happy

18. Fun Videos says:

good video, i like it

19. Debra Watt says:

very nice video, i actually love this video, keep on it
    It’s onerous to seek out knowledgeable folks on this topic, however you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks
    You need to participate in a contest for one of the best video on theyoutube. Ill recommend this youtube videol!

20. I like your videos! They pump positive energy into my mind.

21. I just ate like 4 unhealthy things today, and I feel unorganized like for real I need to do something with my life , my name , and now I'm here watching this video 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

22. nga thu says:

Im eating junk food while im watching this 🙂

23. frashhy says:

"When the sun goes down, so should you." Am I the only one having such a crazy dirty mind I took that the wrong way…

24. Lily Paige says:

Absolutely loved the video ❤️❤️

25. Carla Rosten says:

I'm on my own mission to coach people to healthier lifestyles, I love what your doing here please me on Instagram @nft2017 I would love to collab

26. Manal ll says:

Really love this video

27. Maite Liss says:

Want to know more about Zika? Visit my channel, I have great videos about it! 🙂

28. Lue Elshamy says:

lemon?..adds sweetness to your water? seriously?

29. dude she looks like stephen from vampire diaries… shes still mad pretty tho.. like his twin sis type of thing

30. Aunica Coen says:

u always get me in the mood to be healthy. thank you

31. This video was GREAT! Are you a nurse by the way?

32. What was that book that you're reading at 1:02? It looks super fun and inspiring!

33. I love it how people say ok stop the junk food and start excersizing… it is not that freaking easy

34. MegaMissfitz says:

Snow bites are not part of your "new" health regime sarks… I'm struggling to get my dinner down, beetroot , carrot & kale juice 🤢🤢🤢